- Region: Auvergne
- Contract type: Apprenticeship contract
The NOREVA group is specialised in the design and marketing of cosmetic products and dietary supplements and markets its products on French and international markets. NOREVA is looking to recruit:
An apprenticeship contract: Technical and Regulatory Quality Assistant
Missions: To be the operational support on a daily basis:
- Creation and update of the regulatory product files
- Ensuring compliance of the technical documents relating in particular to the raw materials or packaging items
- Completing the work databases and keeping them up to date
- Participating in the implementation of PLM software (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Preparation of the export registration files
- Creation of technical documents linked to supplier specifications
- Participation in the management of the documentary system, particularly for the update of the documentation
- Supporting the operational quality activity where necessary (quality control, customer complaints, non-compliances)
Scientific higher education (Bac+4 to Bac+5), you would like to acquire skills in Regulatory Affairs in a cross-functional multi-faceted post. We are offering you the opportunity to join a dynamic laboratory, in a department that liaises with all of the other departments (R&D, marketing, purchasing). Knowledge of cosmetic product and/or dietary supplement regulations would be a major bonus.
Qualities required: Thorough and organised, you are proactive, independent and capable of meeting deadlines and complying with procedures. You have good interpersonal skills and appreciate team work. You know how to manage priorities, take the initiative and have good analytical and synthesis skills. A working knowledge of English (technical English, reading and writing) and knowledge of office tools (word, excel, ppt etc.) are essential.
Laboratoire NOREVA – Clermont-Ferrand
Anne-Céline MINVIELLE, Manager of Pharmaceutical Affairs
You can’t find what you’re looking for amongst our job offers?
Send us your applicationSubmit an application